F. Gilbert Gregory, Jr M.D., Class of 1946
Dr. Gregory has practiced Internal Medicine and non-invasive Cardiology in Los Gatos, California for the past 53 years. At Hamburg High School, he had varsity letters in Football, Basketball, Baseball and Track and Field, and was Captain of the 1945 Football Team. He went on to Williams College, graduating in 1950 and then completed his Medical Doctorate from the University of Rochester School of Medicine in 1954. He completed an internship at Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH in 1955 and served as Resident in Internal Medicine at Buffalo General Hospital and as Resident in Internal Medicine at the University of California Medical Center in San Francisco. He also served a Fellowship in Infectious Diseases from the University of California Medical Center. As a Medical Officer, he served as Internist and Chief of Professional Services, United States Air Force Hospital in Ashiya, Japan. He served as Chief of Staff, Los Gatos-Saratoga Community Hospital in Los Gatos, California and for 23 years served as Assistant Professor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine. For six years he served as Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine. In 1962, Dr. Gregory was among the first 100 doctors on the Community Hospital of Los Gatos Staff and was one of two of the original 100 still practicing back at the time of his induction.